SEO Marketing Speaking clip compilation 22sec
Veronica Cannady combines SEO copy-writing with marketing strategy that makes money for small business and entrepreneurs.
She’s a WordPress webmaster, LinkedIn for Business Certified Consultant, and SEO Expert Faculty for Findability University.
Veronica speaks and facilitates groups on how to compete for organic search results to be hired without paid ads (or make them more effective).
- Toastmasters Competent Communicator 2012 Parker CO
- National Speakers Association Academy Graduate 2018 and Prof Member 2017
- Over 50 presentations logged to audiences up to 100
Customizable Speaker Topics
Your SEO Sucks and How to Fix it
- Identify your Top 3 Keywords that Convert
- Why free SEO is Your Most Effective Marketing Strategy
- You Only Need One Tool, and it’s free
How to Interpret a Website Audit and Improve Your SEO in One Hour
- Top 3 Easiest and Fastest Fixes that Make a Dramatic Difference
- Understand SEO in non-tech terms
- How to Perform Your Own Audit with Free Tools
The Most Effective Way to Increase Online Authority and Brand Professionalism
- The One Most Important Thing You Are Not Doing and How To Do It Well
- The Most Powerful Free Tool to Network You’re Not Using
- The Fastest Way to Receive One New Client This Month
Extremely knowledgeable on her topic. Consider having Veronica address your group.
Former ABWA Director
Veronica is also one of my featured guest contributors in my updated and expanded LinkedIn Training program. She’s smart, fun to work with, and gets results.
Ted Prodromou, Ultimate Guide LinkedIn for Business Best Selling Author & Coach
Veronica ran a LinkedIn Practicum with laptops open and working on our profile, learning to reach and grow our networks. She had great tips and very valuable info.
Veronica Cannady is an online marketing speaker and consultant who specializes in search engine optimization (SEO), conversion copywriting, and professional website design for local businesses, speakers, and coaches.
Veronica has been directly attributed to successfully expanding business development on-site in London, the Netherlands, Alaska, Minnesota, Washington, and Colorado. She’s passionate about technology and implementing strategies that generate revenue based on data, not hope.
Speaker topics are customized to include facilitation, volunteer examples from the audience, and walk-through case studies tutorial with results. Attendees leave with at least one concept applied, and support.
Invite Veronica to speak to your group or facilitate a workshop.