Professional Website Design
What makes professional website design an investment instead of an expense is how effective it is.
Beautiful web layout is an essential skill to professional web design, but too often it’s prioritized first instead of last which propagates the perception that a website is a marketing tax write off.
What makes website design professional is associated with a sophisticated user experience. It has the power to promote engagement with dynamic visuals that react to the visitor’s interest on your website (hover effect, parallax, hyperlink underline), embed video to share a visual experience of your brand, and incite the most valuable human commodity which is trust by writing content that educates, provides value, and ranks.
Years dedicated to online marketing has taught me that a beautiful website with a magnificent call to action offer supported by social media posts does not convert! Why? Because no one sees it.
Or not enough see it.
The success (or conversion) of all these marketing strategies require visitors. The more specific and targeted (long-tail) keywords, the better qualified the visitor is, increasing conversion.
Top 3 Requirements a Professional Website Needs
Research top requirements a professional website needs to be successful and you’ll notice top sources agree on 3 key factors:¹
SEO Web Design Process Summarized
Cannady Consulting SEO Web Design process is applied to a new website or creation of an optimized LinkedIn profile to start establishing authority.
Domain authority is how search engines rank page content over time. Other factors influence ranking but longevity is a critical advantage.
An SEO Audit facilitates recommendations for a website redesign, provided in a walk-though tutorial so it’s fun and empowering instead of confusing.
Ranking reports and SEO keyword tools are fun to play with, but they only matter if applied to the content on your website. – Veronica Cannady
That’s why Cannady Consulting SEO Web Design includes support for every stage to produce a professional website – so clients don’t lose momentum during the copywriting and editing process.
How to Choose a Web Designer
- Do you understand their process? SEO need not be intimidating, if services are not explained in non-techie terms, consider that a red flag.
- Proof of concept beyond a web design portfolio. Do they have any data to support how those business websites are performing?
- Are you working with someone local or is your work being outsourced overseas? If so, how do they ensure accountability for agreements completed on time and on budget?
- Do you know any of the people who provided a recommendation and can you contact them?
To determine if Cannady Consulting SEO Web Design Service Package is a fit, next steps are:
- Click on Next: SEO Web Design Service Package and Pricing (below) to review the 6 week process and investment
- Peruse my portfolio on the homepage and video testimonials, or scan my 40+ written testimonials on LinkedIn.
- Schedule a 20 minute chat here
Initial calls are not a sales-pitch, just answering questions because I truly believe the best interviews are a 2-way engagement of respect. If we’re not a fit, I’ll refer you.